“My Ex Never Contacts Me First!” Here’s What REALLY Matters When Getting Back Together

By
https://youtu.be/twMKSnNtM1k

Today I want to share a couple of different things that don’t matter very much when it comes to getting back together with your ex.

We’re going to go through some things that people seem to focus on a lot that actually have zero importance when it comes to getting back together with your ex.

The first thing that we’re going to be talking about is what it means if your ex never initiates contact with you.

If your ex is the one waiting for you to text, call or ask them to do something and if you stopped doing that, then you worry you would never hear from them again.

What you need to understand when it comes to all of this is that “my ex never contacts me first” is actually is not something that you need to worry about.

The most important thing when it comes to getting back together with your ex is NOT who is initiating contact with who or how long it takes them to respond to you.

Honestly, all of that is keeping score.

I think we know by now that keeping score in a relationship is not the best thing for the long-term success of your relationship.

So, if keeping score is probably going to lead to the downfall of your relationship, then why would keeping score be something that you should be doing in order to save, revitalize or resuscitate your ailing relationship?

I recommend that you DO NOT focus on who’s initiating, who is not initiating, or if you’re initiating 75 percent of the time and their initiating the other 25 percent of time, or whatever, because that’s just keeping score.

Keeping score is NOT going to help you get back together.

In fact, it’s just going to cause you to build a higher and higher level of resentment toward them in your mind for not initiating enough.

What is most important is to focus on the quality of the emotional connection between the two of you when you are interacting, texting, emailing and meeting up in person.

The quality of connection with your ex is the most important thing.

Now, you also have to understand that your ex is probably understandably a little bit hesitant or doubtful about whether or not they want to be interacting with you, whether or not your intentions are pure when it comes to you reaching out to them, right?

So, they’re probably not going to be interacting with you first.

Keep in mind, they decided to leave the relationship, right?

They decided to break up with you so if you want to get back together with them, you have to be willing to do the initiating and to change their mind.

I’m talking to you, ladies.

You are the ones who generally keep score about who is initiating and who isn’t.

Oftentimes, it can feel as if you are drifting into a very unfamiliar, unsafe territory if it seems that you are doing all or most of the initiating and contacting.

I want you know that this is not something you need to worry about.

What you need to focus on is the quality of the emotional connection between you and your ex.

First and foremost, do not keep score once the quality of the emotional connection becomes strong enough to a certain point, then he’s going to fall back in love with you and then he will start to do more of the initiating and contacting.

Don’t worry about who is doing what, just focus on the quality of the emotional connection.

Do you want your ex to eventually start contacting you first and making plans with you?

How do you create a strong emotional connection with your ex anyway?

First and foremost, you have to build your emotional connection with your ex.

To get my help cementing an emotional connection with the person you love, first visit my website here and fill out the quick quiz.

Next, I’ll send your free report, 5 Unconscious Signs Your Ex Still Wants You (Hint: C.A.P.E.T.) as well as customized tips, strategies and advice for and get back together with your ex.

Don’t miss out on your chance to get back together.

Click here now to get started.

Clay Andrews

About Clay Andrews

Clay Andrews and Mika Terao bring their client’s relationships back from the brink.

Get their free report, 5 Unconscious Signs Your Ex Still Wants You (Hint: C.A.P.E.T.).

If you are an action-taker who wants to get your ex back, Clay and Mika will show you everything you need to know to have a deeper and more profound connection with your ex, so that you both can have a second shot at lasting love (even if your situation feels hopeless). Find out more here now.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.