Effective date: May 6, 2013
Last update: Nov. 26, 2020
We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm and continuing commitment to the privacy of personal information provided by those visiting and interacting with this web site. We hold the privacy of your personal information in the highest regard. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
We recognize the importance of protecting your privacy and our policy is designed to assist you in understanding how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us and to assist you in making informed decisions when using our site. This policy will be continuously assessed against new technologies, business practices and our customers’ needs.
What Information Do We Collect?
When you visit this web site you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and Web site use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our Web site.
1. Personal Information You Choose to Provide
When you register for any of our products, services or newsletters you will provide us information about yourself.
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received by mail and telephone.
2. Web Site Use Information
Similar to other commercial Web sites, our Web site utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” (see explanation below, “What Are Cookies?”) and web server log files to collect information about how our Web site is used. Information gathered through cookies and Web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Web site, and the Web sites visited just before and just after our Web site.
This website serves some ads through the Google Ad program. As a result, third parties may be placing and reading cookies on your browser, or using web beacons to collect information as a result of ad serving on this website.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
Broadly speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering our business activities, providing the products and services you requested, to process your payment, , to monitor the use of the service, our marketing and promotional efforts and improve our content and service offerings, and customize our site’s content, layout, services and for other lawful purposes. These uses improve our site and better tailor it to meet your needs.
Furthermore, such information may be shared with others on an aggregate basis. Personally identifiable information or business information will not be shared with parties except as required by law.
If you email us with personal relationship questions, that content becomes the property of AttractTheOne.com and may be used in the question and answer section or for other purposes.
Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Website, new services, and special offers we think you will find valuable. You may notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive these offers by emailing us at the link provided on the newsletter.
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. You can find more information about web cookies here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
How Do We Use Information We Collect from Cookies?
IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as traffic data so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you.
Sharing and Selling Information
We do not share, sell, lend or lease any of the information that uniquely identify a subscriber (such as email addresses or personal details) with anyone except to the extent it is necessary to process transactions or provide services that you have requested.
How Can You Access and Correct Your Information?
You may request access to all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain in our database by emailing us at the usual address.
What About Legally Compelled Disclosure of Information?
We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights. We may also disclose account information when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Terms of Service or to protect the safety of our users and the Public.
What About Other Web Sites Linked to Our Web Site?
We are not responsible for the practices employed by Web sites linked to or from our Web site or the information or content contained therein. Often links to other Web sites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to the users of our Web site.
Our Commitment To Data Security:
Please note that your information will be stored and processed on our computers in the United States. The laws on holding personal data in the United States may be less stringent than the laws of your Country of residence or citizenship. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
This site allows visitors to unsubscribe so that they will not receive future messages. After unsubscribing we will discontinue sending the particular messages as soon as technically feasible.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
More About Cookies
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for you to use the features available on this website. They include, for example, the ability to login and post a comment.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize, track, and count the number of visitors who come to this website. They also allow us to track broken pages on the website and to count what visitors do when they click through the website.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies allow us to track and remember your preferences for our website. For example, we can personalized content for you, greet you by name and/or remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies or advertising cookies. These cookies allow us to deliver advertisements that match your interest level and browsing history. They also allow us to limit the number of times you see a particular ad.
We use two different kinds of cookies on this website: First party and third party cookies (both defined in detail on the wikipedia link above).
These cookies are specifically about (insert website name here) and track your usage of this website. These cookies are considered essential for the website to operate correctly. These cookies, none of which capture personally identifiable information, include:
- Visitor ID – this cookie is a numeric value that identifies unique visitors and provides coherence and consistency to a site visit- it is anonymous and contains no personally identifying information;
- Page number – this cookie identifies the page you are on;
- Session ID – this cookie identifies your website session;
- Test – this cookie checks whether or not your browser supports cookies;
This website sets different types of third-party cookies to track usage, social sharing and more. These cookies are not under my/our control, and serve to help us understand the visitors who come to the website, as well as support our connection to other third party sites. (Again, see the wikipedia page above for detailed explanations of third party services/cookies).
Included in our list of third-party cookies are the following services:
- Google Ads- We use Google Analytics’ 3rd-party audience data such as age, gender, and interests to better understanding the behavior of our customers and work with companies that collect information about your online activities to provide advertising targeted to suit your interests and preferences. For example, you may see certain ads on this website or other websites because we contract with Google and other similar companies to target our ads based on information we or they have collected, including information that was collected through automated means (such as cookies and web beacons). These companies also use automated technologies to collect information when you click on our ads, which helps track and manage the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.You may opt out of the automated collection of information by third-party ad networks for the purpose of delivering advertisements tailored to your interests, by visiting the consumer opt-out page for the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ and edit or opt-out your Google Display Network ads’ preferences at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Social sharing plugins– a cookie is used when you use the social sharing service on our website to share a link with LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Your rights with cookies:
Cookies are set by many entities and may include the website’s owners/developers/managers, plugins, third-party providers, advertisers and anyone else who collects or uses the website’s data.
As a user of this (or any) website, you can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of some, or all cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the site.
To learn how to block cookies, simply go to Google and type in “how do I block cookies” on whatever browser you use (Chrome, Firefox etc.) and you will find the details needed to block some or all cookies on your browser.
In addition to the non-personally identifiable data collected by cookies, this website also offers the ability to contact with us via contact forms, newsletter registration forms, downloadable ebooks, free downloadable gifts, webinars and other similar files.
To receive free gifts from this website, we require that you share your personal information consisting of your first and last name and your email address. In some cases we have additional optional fields to tell us about your relationship status and problems. In most cases, information is gathered and stored in the website database or via a third-party service (GetResponse). All information gathered via any form on this website can be deleted upon request.
Information and informational items are provided in exchange for adding your email address and possibly your name, business and or website information to one of our mailing lists. All mailing lists are stored and executed via GetResponse for the sole purpose of communicating information, as well as occasional marketing of services and products. Each mailing list will specifically detail what type of emails you may receive and possibly the frequency. You may unsubscribe from said email list(s) at any time by using the unsubscribe link provided in every email.
Your information is never shared or sold to others for marketing purposes, and is only shared with third party services as necessary and explained above. If at any time you wish to opt out of communication, email, or to have your data deleted, please direct your request to the email, address and/or phone number below.
If you wish to contact us, the best way is as follows:
Email: info @ attracttheone.com (remove spaces)
A Special Note About Children
Children are not eligible to use our services unsupervised and we ask that children (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us. If you are a minor, you can use this service only in conjunction with permission and guidance from your parents or guardians. If you are subscribed to our email lists, please unsubscribe.
Acquisition or Changes in Ownership
In the event that the web site (or a substantial portion of its assets) is acquired, your information would be considered part of those assets, and may be part of those assets that are transferred.
Effective date: May 17, 2018
Last update: Nov. 26, 2020