- 4 Odd Signs The Person You Just Started Dating Is Seriously Bad News
- Too Damaged To Date: 10 Ways To Avoid Letting The Past Ruin Your Future
- What I Learned From Dating 12 Men in 6 Months
- Is It Possible To Have a Good Relationship With Your Polar Opposite?
- Are You An Introvert? How To Date Without Driving Yourself Crazy
- The Extroverted Woman’s Guide to Dating (and Mating With) An Introvert
- 18 Real Online Dating Lessons I Learned the Hard Way
- Why You Should Hold Out For “The Stomach Flip” Before Deciding If He’s Right For You
- “I met this great guy online, how do I get him to ask me out?”
- 10 Signs You’ve Caught (and Should Release) a Bad Boy
Attract The One is tirelessly focused on helping people revolutionize their relationships.
We are always looking for new voices to help build our community. To do that, we would love to hear from expert contributors like you. Please write a 800+ word piece aimed at personal, dating and/or relationship issues. The articles that do best on this site are authentic takes on your own relationship experiences along with helpful advice for our readers. The tone is authentic, warm, humorous, helpful and genuine.
Your work will receive wide-reaching exposure on our social media platforms as well as inclusion in our email marketing campaigns.
Our ideal contributing authors are tirelessly active on social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ and willing to promote their work at Attract The One through these mediums. We are searching for personalities who are willing to build on our platform to connect with and grow their audience as they develop their own personal and professional brand. Most importantly, you should be as interested in helping people improve their relationships as we are and continuing the conversation with them about their love lives.
Here are some good examples of recent guest posts:
Guest Post Guidelines
1. Please select an interesting title for your work.
2. Please include your own personal experiences into your work. We aim to showcase honesty, growth and authors who genuinely want to help the audience.
3. Keep it real and original. We only publish original content that has never been posted before. Every single article is checked for this, and articles that aren’t original will be discarded without further notice. When you send us your work, you give us the exclusive rights to publish it. It should not be reposted elsewhere (Google agrees).
4. Please try to differentiate your work from that already found on the site. Lots of topics in love and relationships clearly overlap, just try and make sure that your piece isn’t like the ones already found on the site by using the search bar with keywords that correspond to your article.
5. Please keep your word count above 800. Longer and in-depth articles do MUCH better, although if you add fluff, your article might not get accepted. We are fluff repellant around here.
6. Links to your work are allowed in your author bio only. Links placed in text will be evaluated for their usefulness to the reader and removed without prior notice if deemed self-promotional. We highly encourage linking out to relevant sources.
7. When your guest post goes live, please share it on social media, i.e. Twitter, Google+, Facebook etc.
8. When your guest post goes live, please respond to people’s comments about your work. This is much appreciated and increases the chances that we will accept more of your writing in the future.
To begin, please email the contact form below and include your first and last name, email address, website, twitter, facebook and Google + account URLS, why you think your work would be a good fit for us, your proposed article title or a 1-2 sentence pitch, a quick bio.
If you’re already finished writing something that has never been published before that you think would fit in well at AttractTheOne, you may upload your whole article. Whole articles take priority. We are busy. The more friction you can remove from the process, the better :).
Due to time constraints, incomplete and spam submissions will be deleted without notification.