- 10 Self-Love Infused Things To Do Instead Of Another Crappy Date
- 4 Odd Signs The Person You Just Started Dating Is Seriously Bad News
- Too Damaged To Date: 8 Ways To Avoid Letting The Past Ruin Your Future
- What I Learned From Dating 12 Men in 6 Months
- Is It Possible To Have a Good Relationship With Your Polar Opposite?
- Are You An Introvert? How To Date Without Driving Yourself Crazy
- The Extroverted Woman’s Guide to Dating (and Mating With) An Introvert
- 18 Real Online Dating Lessons I Learned the Hard Way
- Why You Should Hold Out For “The Stomach Flip” Before Deciding If He’s Right For You
- “I met this great guy online, how do I get him to ask me out?”
10 Subtle Signs A Guy Likes You (Body Language SECRETS)
Men don’t always say what they’re feeling. But, you can get an idea of what he thinks about you by reading some subtle body language.
Hi, my name’s Amy North. I’m a relationship coach from Vancouver, BC and author of the bestselling program, “The Devotion System.” If there’s one thing I’ve been asked on many occasions, it’s how to tell if a guy’s into you.
Today, I’m going to share 10 subtle signs a guy likes you to get a sense of what he’s thinking.
Now, let’s get started.
1. His pupils are huge.
Since pupil dilation is a brain response that happens when you like or are attracted to something, a man’s eyes can be a great indicator to let you know if he likes you.
2. He shows his teeth when he smiles.
This one sounds odd, but, believe it or not, most guys stop grinning with an open mouth well before their teen years. If the man you’re into shows off a toothy grin while casually flirting with you, then it could mean that he’s having loads of fun or that he’s into you, or both.
3. He makes eye contact with you.
How a man looks at you can reveal what he’s thinking and feeling on the inside. This means that, even if he never approaches you or is too shy or insecure to act on his feelings, he could still be interested. If you want to know whether or not a guy likes you, then look into his eyes.
4. He smiles above the mouth.
Or, as Tyra Banks coined it, “smizes”. Similar to my previous point, when a guy smiles with his eyes, you can bet that he’s genuinely into you. Simple as that.
5. He licks his lips in a cute, not creepy, way.
Science has proven that when you’re attracted to someone, your mouth produces extra saliva. If you notice him licking his lips or pressing them together anytime you’re around, well, he may just be into you.
6. He leans towards you when you talk.
In a noisy bar, this sign might not hold much weight. But, if you’re in a situation where he can hear you perfectly fine and he still leans in closely when you speak, then chances are he’s interested.
7. He finds a reason to touch you.
Whether this means grazing your back as you cross the street or tucking a loose hair behind your ear, if the man you’re into finds reasons to initiate physical contact, then it could be a test to see how you respond to his touch.
8. He points his toes towards you.
Believe it or not, feet are largely controlled by the unconscious mind. The direction they point can be very telling when it comes to reading body language. Studies have shown that if a man’s feet are pointing towards you, he’s interested in you.
9. He walks beside you.
If he is constantly two steps ahead of you, it means he is more concerned about himself than you. There are some exceptions to this, like a lack of space or if he’s leading you through a crowded area but, in general, when a guy likes you he will adjust his pace to match yours.
10. He keeps the conversation going.
There is nothing more annoying than texting with someone who takes hours to respond. And, to make matters worse is, when they do respond, it’s a short, uninteresting message like, “Ha ha,” or “Cool.” If the guy you’re texting makes an effort to hold a proper conversation with you, then it could be a sign he likes you.
Well, that’s all for today. I hope these signs will help you determine whether or not a he likes you.
If you’re interested in learning ways to show him that you’re interested, then pop on over to my website watch the free video presentation.
To learn the stupidly simple technique that makes men obsess over you, head over to my website and watch the free presentation there now.
Until next time, take care and good luck.