- 10 Self-Love Infused Things To Do Instead Of Another Crappy Date
- 4 Odd Signs The Person You Just Started Dating Is Seriously Bad News
- Too Damaged To Date: 8 Ways To Avoid Letting The Past Ruin Your Future
- What I Learned From Dating 12 Men in 6 Months
- Is It Possible To Have a Good Relationship With Your Polar Opposite?
- Are You An Introvert? How To Date Without Driving Yourself Crazy
- The Extroverted Woman’s Guide to Dating (and Mating With) An Introvert
- 18 Real Online Dating Lessons I Learned the Hard Way
- Why You Should Hold Out For “The Stomach Flip” Before Deciding If He’s Right For You
- “I met this great guy online, how do I get him to ask me out?”
All posts tagged "self love"
10 Self-Love Infused Things To Do Instead Of Another Crappy Date
“Well, that was a waste of make-up,” groused my client Connie after a dinner date the previous weekend. Connie wasn’t just frustrated over this particular dinner companion; she was beginning to believe that all the bad dates...
- Posted November 3, 2016
Don’t Kid Yourself, You Aren’t “Obligated” To Do ANYTHING
The wisest and most loving piece of advice I was ever told was this: “You are always in choice.” It came during a time of my life that I was able to hear it, even though I...
- Posted July 29, 2016
4 Vital Reasons To Start Putting Yourself First (It’s NOT Selfish)
Recently I got some coaching with a very insightful, intelligent coach who has been working with people for 60 years. It was a life changing experience. One of the most deceptively simple, yet profound things he told...
- Posted July 5, 2016
5 Signs Your Crappy Valentine’s Day Relationship Will Fail (And What To Do Instead)
It’s the month of love, and you find yourself quickly moving into a just-in-time Valentine’s Day relationship with an attractive, nice, good-on-paper man. After all, you don’t want to be THAT girl on Valentines Day again–finishing a...
- Posted February 6, 2016
Why Love Isn’t About Meeting The Right Person, It’s About BEING The Right Person
Lovers are those for whom no minute is like any other, people between whom nothing habitual takes place, just what is new, unprecedented, unexpected. In such connections there exists an almost unbearable happiness. When we understand our...
- Posted December 31, 2015
Why Self Love Takes Work (GASP!) But You Should Stop Making It Harder Than It Should Be
Despite my love of logic and structure, I have the heart of a rebel. Some days, I look at my running to do list and though I know exactly what needs to be done, I drag my...
- Posted September 1, 2015
5 Things You Need To Do NOW To Be Happily In Love (Whether You’re Single or Coupled Up)
How many happy couples do you know? I mean really, genuinely happy, not just “hanging in there.” I’m guessing the answer is: not very many. I mean we’ve all heard the famous statistic that 50 percent of...
- Posted July 21, 2015