- 10 Self-Love Infused Things To Do Instead Of Another Crappy Date
- 4 Odd Signs The Person You Just Started Dating Is Seriously Bad News
- Too Damaged To Date: 8 Ways To Avoid Letting The Past Ruin Your Future
- What I Learned From Dating 12 Men in 6 Months
- Is It Possible To Have a Good Relationship With Your Polar Opposite?
- Are You An Introvert? How To Date Without Driving Yourself Crazy
- The Extroverted Woman’s Guide to Dating (and Mating With) An Introvert
- 18 Real Online Dating Lessons I Learned the Hard Way
- Why You Should Hold Out For “The Stomach Flip” Before Deciding If He’s Right For You
- “I met this great guy online, how do I get him to ask me out?”
All posts tagged "self improvement"
10 Self-Love Infused Things To Do Instead Of Another Crappy Date
“Well, that was a waste of make-up,” groused my client Connie after a dinner date the previous weekend. Connie wasn’t just frustrated over this particular dinner companion; she was beginning to believe that all the bad dates...
- Posted November 3, 2016
Why You MUST Choose Connection and Vulnerability Instead of Fear
We have a ritual on workdays. JB comes home from work, we open a bottle of wine, and we sit out on the deck and talk about our respective days. This is harder on him than I;...
- Posted October 8, 2015
How The Pursuit Of Perfection Is Preventing You From Falling In Love
Once upon a time, I became convinced that if I had a perfect body, then I would be able to fix my failing marriage. I worked out seven days a week and spent at least two hours...
- Posted August 14, 2015
Why Owning Your Past (Warts and All) Is The Key To A Brighter Future
“I now see how owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we will ever do.” –Brené Brown One of strongest truths I’ve learned is that in this journey of life,...
- Posted July 6, 2015