- 10 Self-Love Infused Things To Do Instead Of Another Crappy Date
- 4 Odd Signs The Person You Just Started Dating Is Seriously Bad News
- Too Damaged To Date: 8 Ways To Avoid Letting The Past Ruin Your Future
- What I Learned From Dating 12 Men in 6 Months
- Is It Possible To Have a Good Relationship With Your Polar Opposite?
- Are You An Introvert? How To Date Without Driving Yourself Crazy
- The Extroverted Woman’s Guide to Dating (and Mating With) An Introvert
- 18 Real Online Dating Lessons I Learned the Hard Way
- Why You Should Hold Out For “The Stomach Flip” Before Deciding If He’s Right For You
- “I met this great guy online, how do I get him to ask me out?”
All posts tagged "love"
How To Forgive And Move On In 3 Steps (Even When It Feels Terrible)
I was sitting in a bar in Costa Rica when a very special woman filled my hands with table salt, napkins, a ketchup bottle, and other odds and ends she could reach. My hands were stretched to...
- Posted August 2, 2016
Rejected: What To Do When Your Lover Doesn’t Want You, But You Want Them
Most questions that I get from customers during the course of my day have something to do with unrequited love. Wanting someone who doesn’t want you is super common, and I get it. It’s a crappy situation,...
- Posted July 3, 2016
What Happens When A Man Falls (And Stays) In Love
Here’s what it feels like to a man when he first falls in love with a woman. He feels happy. His happiness flows naturally from expectations of something wonderful in his future. He feels more connected with...
- Posted April 18, 2016
If You Truly Love Me, You Will Care About The Dishes… And Here’s Why
My daughter and I just had our millionth fight over doing the dishes. She’s 19 and still lives with me, while she attends community college. I have one more year with her, then, she goes away to...
- Posted February 29, 2016
Even True Lovers Sometimes Feel Like They’ve Fallen Out of Love
Linda: Years ago when our kids were small there was a recurring scenario that got played out a lot between Charlie and me. It had to do with my wanting connection and Charlie being distracted or preoccupied...
- Posted January 7, 2016
Why Love Isn’t About Meeting The Right Person, It’s About BEING The Right Person
Lovers are those for whom no minute is like any other, people between whom nothing habitual takes place, just what is new, unprecedented, unexpected. In such connections there exists an almost unbearable happiness. When we understand our...
- Posted December 31, 2015
Why Unconditional Love Is Ideal For Your Pets (NOT Your Spouse!)
Have you heard this joke? “Here’s a quick test to see who has unconditional love for you. Lock your partner and your dog in the trunk of your car. Go back in one hour and open the...
- Posted December 4, 2015
Why “Hard Work” Alone Will Never Get You The Kind Of Relationship You Really Want
We’re taught to work hard from the time that we’re little until we grow up. Through our working years, it’s a given. Work hard, get results. But what happens when we apply this work ethic to our...
- Posted October 28, 2015