- 10 Self-Love Infused Things To Do Instead Of Another Crappy Date
- 4 Odd Signs The Person You Just Started Dating Is Seriously Bad News
- Too Damaged To Date: 8 Ways To Avoid Letting The Past Ruin Your Future
- What I Learned From Dating 12 Men in 6 Months
- Is It Possible To Have a Good Relationship With Your Polar Opposite?
- Are You An Introvert? How To Date Without Driving Yourself Crazy
- The Extroverted Woman’s Guide to Dating (and Mating With) An Introvert
- 18 Real Online Dating Lessons I Learned the Hard Way
- Why You Should Hold Out For “The Stomach Flip” Before Deciding If He’s Right For You
- “I met this great guy online, how do I get him to ask me out?”
All posts tagged "losing yourself"
Expecting A Man To “Save You” Is FUTILE, So Here’s How To Do It Yourself
I woke up to the beep of an incoming text message. Half asleep, I felt around for my phone which somehow ended up tucked beneath my left hip. My entire body ached in pain— especially my tailbone....
- Posted February 17, 2017
Is Being Yourself Actually BAD For Your Life, Happiness and Relationships?
Is it time to consider authenticity an unworthy goal? When the headline of an Op/Ed in the New York Times proclaims that “Being Yourself” is the worst advice ever, folks take notice. Especially when the author is...
- Posted June 17, 2016
Have You Been Putting Yourself Last? 8 Steps To Making Yourself A Priority
Darling, what do you want? Like, deep down in your soul, what are you desiring to experience? Who do you want to BE? What are you longing to create or birth into the world? And, what’s keeping you...
- Posted March 24, 2016
9 Painful Signs You’ve Completely Lost Yourself In Your Relationship
People act in really unappealing ways when they lose themselves in their relationships. I know this intimately because I see it every day in my work, but also because it’s happened to me. I’ve been going through...
- Posted February 2, 2016
9 Ways to Avoid Losing Yourself in Your Relationship
I found myself in a bathtub, of all places. Tears streaming down my face. “Who am I?” I repeated over and over. “Who am I?” Surely, I couldn’t be this woman in a bathtub ugly crying with...
- Posted October 6, 2015