- 10 Self-Love Infused Things To Do Instead Of Another Crappy Date
- 4 Odd Signs The Person You Just Started Dating Is Seriously Bad News
- Too Damaged To Date: 8 Ways To Avoid Letting The Past Ruin Your Future
- What I Learned From Dating 12 Men in 6 Months
- Is It Possible To Have a Good Relationship With Your Polar Opposite?
- Are You An Introvert? How To Date Without Driving Yourself Crazy
- The Extroverted Woman’s Guide to Dating (and Mating With) An Introvert
- 18 Real Online Dating Lessons I Learned the Hard Way
- Why You Should Hold Out For “The Stomach Flip” Before Deciding If He’s Right For You
- “I met this great guy online, how do I get him to ask me out?”
All posts tagged "losing yourself in a relationship"
Expecting A Man To “Save You” Is FUTILE, So Here’s How To Do It Yourself
I woke up to the beep of an incoming text message. Half asleep, I felt around for my phone which somehow ended up tucked beneath my left hip. My entire body ached in pain— especially my tailbone....
- Posted February 17, 2017
9 Ways to Avoid Losing Yourself in Your Relationship
I found myself in a bathtub, of all places. Tears streaming down my face. “Who am I?” I repeated over and over. “Who am I?” Surely, I couldn’t be this woman in a bathtub ugly crying with...
- Posted October 6, 2015