- 10 Self-Love Infused Things To Do Instead Of Another Crappy Date
- 4 Odd Signs The Person You Just Started Dating Is Seriously Bad News
- Too Damaged To Date: 8 Ways To Avoid Letting The Past Ruin Your Future
- What I Learned From Dating 12 Men in 6 Months
- Is It Possible To Have a Good Relationship With Your Polar Opposite?
- Are You An Introvert? How To Date Without Driving Yourself Crazy
- The Extroverted Woman’s Guide to Dating (and Mating With) An Introvert
- 18 Real Online Dating Lessons I Learned the Hard Way
- Why You Should Hold Out For “The Stomach Flip” Before Deciding If He’s Right For You
- “I met this great guy online, how do I get him to ask me out?”
All posts tagged "lifestyle"
6 Reasons to Put Together a Solid Plan For Your Future
Life is like this amazing road trip: there are all kinds of fascinating and fabulous places to stop along the way. If you want to love your life, you can’t rely only on serendipity, you need a...
- Posted March 10, 2017
9 Questionable Benefits Of Choosing “Busy” As Your Drug of Choice
We live in a culture that demands that we join the cult of busy. We become accustomed to walking in endless loops on society’s Treadmill of Busy. We may swear that This Year Will Be Different. We...
- Posted December 9, 2016
6 Small Ways You Can Change Your Life That Yield Big Results
A statement a friend made in a letter has been playing in my head. We have been writing to each other about our creative work. We are both shifting and she reminded me that to do so,...
- Posted April 1, 2016
Here Is Why You Should Go After What You Really Want
Most of what I write about is how I stay devoted to my desire to live a conscious life, because I know that the biggest challenge to staying devoted to the kind of life we want to live...
- Posted March 4, 2016
Darling… What Do You Really Want?
Tell me, darling: What do you want? No. I’m not talking about unlimited books, a trip to Paris, a perfect relationship or a killer wardrobe that fits your (now) size 4 svelte body. I’m asking you what...
- Posted February 26, 2016
Why It’s High Time To Clear The Bird Poop From Your Brain
A couple of years ago, I took my first trip to Europe. JB and I spent a couple of weeks in the Netherlands while he worked and then we took some vacation time to explore. We traveled...
- Posted January 24, 2016
How To Get Yourself Back When You’re Feeling Lost
Not feeling like your best self? Then, darling, you need to get clear around what you need and what you want. Time and again, though, I hear comments about feeling confused and unsure about life. Comments like:...
- Posted November 11, 2015
Creating a Life You Really Love Might Piss Everyone Off (And Why That’s Perfectly Okay)
Let me tell you something, darling. Sometimes, creating a life that you love is going to rub people the wrong way. In fact, it’s going to royally piss some people off. I don’t tell you this to...
- Posted August 26, 2015