- 10 Self-Love Infused Things To Do Instead Of Another Crappy Date
- 4 Odd Signs The Person You Just Started Dating Is Seriously Bad News
- Too Damaged To Date: 8 Ways To Avoid Letting The Past Ruin Your Future
- What I Learned From Dating 12 Men in 6 Months
- Is It Possible To Have a Good Relationship With Your Polar Opposite?
- Are You An Introvert? How To Date Without Driving Yourself Crazy
- The Extroverted Woman’s Guide to Dating (and Mating With) An Introvert
- 18 Real Online Dating Lessons I Learned the Hard Way
- Why You Should Hold Out For “The Stomach Flip” Before Deciding If He’s Right For You
- “I met this great guy online, how do I get him to ask me out?”
All posts tagged "is no contact mean"
“Is My Ex Thinking About Me During No Contact?”
Today, I answer a reader’s question about whether her ex is thinking about her during no contact. “Hi Elizabeth, I’m having a really hard time with no contact. My ex broke up with me 2 months ago....
- Posted January 26, 2016
Are You Being Mean or Cruel When You Go “No Contact” With Your Ex?
A reader recently emailed me to ask: “Hi Elizabeth, I’m having a such a hard time with no contact. My ex broke up with me 3 weeks ago and since then he has texted me a few...
- Posted August 13, 2015