- 10 Self-Love Infused Things To Do Instead Of Another Crappy Date
- 4 Odd Signs The Person You Just Started Dating Is Seriously Bad News
- Too Damaged To Date: 8 Ways To Avoid Letting The Past Ruin Your Future
- What I Learned From Dating 12 Men in 6 Months
- Is It Possible To Have a Good Relationship With Your Polar Opposite?
- Are You An Introvert? How To Date Without Driving Yourself Crazy
- The Extroverted Woman’s Guide to Dating (and Mating With) An Introvert
- 18 Real Online Dating Lessons I Learned the Hard Way
- Why You Should Hold Out For “The Stomach Flip” Before Deciding If He’s Right For You
- “I met this great guy online, how do I get him to ask me out?”
All posts tagged "dating"
10 Self-Love Infused Things To Do Instead Of Another Crappy Date
“Well, that was a waste of make-up,” groused my client Connie after a dinner date the previous weekend. Connie wasn’t just frustrated over this particular dinner companion; she was beginning to believe that all the bad dates...
- Posted November 3, 2016
4 Odd Signs The Person You Just Started Dating Is Seriously Bad News
When you just start dating someone it can feel amazing when they pull out all the stops in the beginning. They reek of charm. They shower you with affection and gifts. All of it seems too good...
- Posted December 15, 2015
Too Damaged To Date: 8 Ways To Avoid Letting The Past Ruin Your Future
Five years ago, I got divorced. I should have done it years earlier, but didn’t. I stayed with someone who was wrong for me for 24 years. I knew he was the wrong guy from the very...
- Posted November 24, 2015
What I Learned From Dating 12 Men in 6 Months
Once I knew divorce was in my future, I began thinking about dating, something I had not done in 15 years. The idea was both frightening and exciting, and part of my thought process was, “with whom?”...
- Posted November 20, 2015
Is It Possible To Have a Good Relationship With Your Polar Opposite?
What is it about our polar opposites that can be so irresistibly attractive? Why does it seem so often the laid-back, mellow guy goes for the loud, extroverted social butterfly? Or the sweet, innocent girl can’t help...
- Posted November 13, 2015
Are You An Introvert? How To Date Without Driving Yourself Crazy
Do you prefer to spend time with one close friend rather than with a large group? Do busy, crowded events exhaust you? On a Friday night, would you rather curl up on the couch and watch a...
- Posted October 12, 2015
The Extroverted Woman’s Guide to Dating (and Mating With) An Introvert
I’m an extroverted woman in a long-term relationship with an introverted man. It has mostly been easy, but some things have definitely been an adjustment – for both of us. But before we talk about relationships, let’s...
- Posted July 11, 2015
18 Real Online Dating Lessons I Learned the Hard Way
When my marriage ended after eighteen years, I found myself tossed back into the dating pool. Not an easy task for a fortysomething female. To put it in the nicest terms possible, the relationships that followed weren’t,...
- Posted June 5, 2015