- 10 Self-Love Infused Things To Do Instead Of Another Crappy Date
- 4 Odd Signs The Person You Just Started Dating Is Seriously Bad News
- Too Damaged To Date: 8 Ways To Avoid Letting The Past Ruin Your Future
- What I Learned From Dating 12 Men in 6 Months
- Is It Possible To Have a Good Relationship With Your Polar Opposite?
- Are You An Introvert? How To Date Without Driving Yourself Crazy
- The Extroverted Woman’s Guide to Dating (and Mating With) An Introvert
- 18 Real Online Dating Lessons I Learned the Hard Way
- Why You Should Hold Out For “The Stomach Flip” Before Deciding If He’s Right For You
- “I met this great guy online, how do I get him to ask me out?”
All posts tagged "breakups"
4 Reasons You MUST Forgive Your Ex
You know what would help people more than anything else during a breakup, but that they’re least likely to do? Forgive. In fact, the single most powerful, transformative tool you can use during and after a breakup...
- Posted July 11, 2016
7 Life-Changing Lessons To Learn From A Bad Breakup
If you’re going through a breakup, then you already know how gut-wrenchingly painful it is. And, as much as you might not be certain about things right now, there is truly a silver lining. Here we go:...
- Posted July 8, 2016
“Does My Narcissistic Ex Husband REALLY Love His New Girlfriend?”
Today I have insight for a reader who’s hurting after her breakup with her narcissistic ex. Hi Elizabeth, I had a real bummer of a 4 year relationship with my narcissistic ex husband. He did all of...
- Posted May 13, 2016
11 Important Ways to Make Your Bad Breakup Worse
I don’t have to tell you how devastating it can be when a treasured relationship that you didn’t want to be over, ends. The pain is sharp, devastating and downright brutal. But let me take a break...
- Posted February 6, 2016
10 Questions To Help You Determine If “Fatal Attraction” Spells Doom For Your Relationship
His motorbike and cigarettes stopped being sexy, and started being clichéd. My client Sarah thought it was cute that her boyfriend, Mark, was into Harley Davidson. He had a custom bike, attended rallies with his friends and...
- Posted January 19, 2016
7 Ways to Deal With The Ex Who Won’t Let Go
I have what may or may not be a unique problem. My ex is also the father of my children (okay, so that’s not unique at all). He’s never paid child support, hasn’t seen his children in...
- Posted December 24, 2015
6 Steps To Handling a Breakup With Class
I don’t have to tell you know how devastating and downright raw a breakup can be. Whether you saw warning signs or were completely blindsided, breakups suck. Often we’re so hurt that we act like mental patients...
- Posted December 23, 2015
Why Blaming Yourself After A Breakup Is Counter Productive
I’m not proud to admit it but after one breakup, I was completely stuck on the idea that my ex didn’t like my hair color. This sounds ridiculous, but stay with me. I built this up in...
- Posted December 3, 2015