- 10 Self-Love Infused Things To Do Instead Of Another Crappy Date
- 4 Odd Signs The Person You Just Started Dating Is Seriously Bad News
- Too Damaged To Date: 8 Ways To Avoid Letting The Past Ruin Your Future
- What I Learned From Dating 12 Men in 6 Months
- Is It Possible To Have a Good Relationship With Your Polar Opposite?
- Are You An Introvert? How To Date Without Driving Yourself Crazy
- The Extroverted Woman’s Guide to Dating (and Mating With) An Introvert
- 18 Real Online Dating Lessons I Learned the Hard Way
- Why You Should Hold Out For “The Stomach Flip” Before Deciding If He’s Right For You
- “I met this great guy online, how do I get him to ask me out?”
How To Use Cute Love Notes To Rekindle Your Romance
Put the pen to paper to show your honey you love them when you’re away.
Recently, a client came to me asking for suggestions on how he can stay better connected to his fiancé when he travels for business.
In addition to suggesting regular calls or Skype chats, I suggested something more old-school: love notes.
You might consider text messages (or sexting) the modern day equivalent to a handwritten love note, however, there’s a certain sort of magic that is created when you put pen to paper. I know it isn’t as convenient as a text message, however, if you want to strengthen the bond with your partner, love notes are a fabulous idea.
Here are some ideas on ways to include love notes in your day-to-day living:
- Hide love notes in your partner’s lunch box or brief case. It reminds your partner that you’re thinking about him (or her) while you are separated during the day.
- Sneak love notes in your partner’s underwear drawer or within the folds of his undershirts.
- Put a love notes in the folds of a napkin at the dinner table or slide under the dinner plate.
- Leave love notes under your partner’s pillow.
- Write love notes in the middle of a pad of Post It Notes to be discovered later.
- Stock up on kid’s Valentines in February and write love notes in the back. You get the bonus of cute and corny valentine sayings and pictures.
- Write love notes on local postcards and drop them in the mail at the airport before you board the plane.
- Mail handwritten love notes even if you aren’t going on a business trip! Everyone loves getting real mail!
Not sure what to write in your love notes?
Here are some ideas:
I love you
I appreciate you
I love it when you _______
I appreciate it when you _____________
I am thankful for you.
You turn me on!
You really turn me on when________
You are beautiful.
You are such a great partner because__________
You don’t have to make it complex. Keep it sweet and simple. And above all, make it honest and sincere.
In a time when we’re used to an immediate response to an email or text, you can do some old-fashioned romancing with love notes. Give it a try! I’m confident you’ll discover that love notes are an amazing way to rekindle romance, increase intimacy and create connection with your partner.
I believe that within every woman is a vibrant, passionate, and sexy being just itching to make her inner sex kitten roar.
It’s time to feel alive again. Don’t be afraid to be bold, feel sexy again and reclaim your confidence. Find out how I can help you do just that by clicking here now.