- 10 Self-Love Infused Things To Do Instead Of Another Crappy Date
- 4 Odd Signs The Person You Just Started Dating Is Seriously Bad News
- Too Damaged To Date: 8 Ways To Avoid Letting The Past Ruin Your Future
- What I Learned From Dating 12 Men in 6 Months
- Is It Possible To Have a Good Relationship With Your Polar Opposite?
- Are You An Introvert? How To Date Without Driving Yourself Crazy
- The Extroverted Woman’s Guide to Dating (and Mating With) An Introvert
- 18 Real Online Dating Lessons I Learned the Hard Way
- Why You Should Hold Out For “The Stomach Flip” Before Deciding If He’s Right For You
- “I met this great guy online, how do I get him to ask me out?”
7 Ways To Rekindle His Interest In You and Your Relationship
Are you frustrated that your relationship doesn’t have the magic and romance that it once had? Scared this may affect or eventually end your relationship?
You’re not alone. Living with the same man for a long time can become stable and comfortable, and, as a result, can also cause the loss of the spark that made your relationship so special in the first place.
Here are some simple, fun and creative ideas to reignite that magic:
1. Send him a unique gift at work.
Get a piece of paper and some crayons. Draw a bright childlike picture with a smiley sun and two stick figures holding hands.
Add labels with your two names pointing to the stick figures. Write ‘I Love You’ inside a heart. Next get a large formal envelope. Place your drawing inside and type up a formal address label of your partner’s workplace, such as: “For the immediate and urgent attention of: ‘Your Man’s Name’, Level 20, Collins & Smith Solicitors, New York.” Mail it to him so he receives it in the middle of a busy day.
2. Become kids again.
If you are walking by a park, visit the swings and goof off together. This will often bring back happy memories from his childhood.
3. Fun with water.
On a hot summer’s day, buy two large water pistols and take them to the beach or lake with you. Pull them out and throw one to him and then have a huge water fight.
4. Bring back childhood memories.
Contact his family and ask if there was anything he always wanted when he was a kid. For example, if he always wanted a super-soaker, buy one for his birthday. He will not only appreciate the gift, but also the fact that you were thoughtful enough to find out what he always wanted.
5. Organize a backyard picnic on a warm summer’s night.
Spread a picnic blanket on the ground and get together some snacks, chocolates and champagne. Lie down on the blanket with him and stargaze together.
6. Show you’re grateful for him.
Leave a long-stem rose where he will find it, with a note on it saying: “Thank you for coming into my life.” Also, make sure you tell him often how much you appreciate all of the things he does for you, big and small.
7. Spice up your lovemaking.
Surprise him with a little gift after you make love, try a new position, learn to give your partner a sensual massage before or after, or just spend some time staring into each other’s eyes and caressing his bare skin before making love.
So there you have it 7 ways to add more passion and excitement to your relationship starting right away.
Michael Webb’s latest book, “Getting Him Back” provides you with a step-by-step plan to get your ex-husband back, help heal your marriage and even prevent a divorce. For all the details, visit the how to win him back website.