- 10 Self-Love Infused Things To Do Instead Of Another Crappy Date
- 4 Odd Signs The Person You Just Started Dating Is Seriously Bad News
- Too Damaged To Date: 8 Ways To Avoid Letting The Past Ruin Your Future
- What I Learned From Dating 12 Men in 6 Months
- Is It Possible To Have a Good Relationship With Your Polar Opposite?
- Are You An Introvert? How To Date Without Driving Yourself Crazy
- The Extroverted Woman’s Guide to Dating (and Mating With) An Introvert
- 18 Real Online Dating Lessons I Learned the Hard Way
- Why You Should Hold Out For “The Stomach Flip” Before Deciding If He’s Right For You
- “I met this great guy online, how do I get him to ask me out?”
4 Ways to Get the Love of Your Life Back
Has your man split citing your continual nagging or trust issues? Or have you simply split from your man because of differences? Regardless what has caused the split if you really want your man back there are several things you can do change the situation.
Above all though, make sure you have a good reason to reconcile the relationship. There is no reason to go back and beg for the relationship to be repaired if neither one of you truly needs it in your life. But once you have decided this is really what you want follow the steps below and see how fast you will get your love back!
1. List the complaints your ex had about you.
One of the best ways to start the process of getting your man back is to analyze what it was that pushed him away in the first place. Did he tell you how much he hated it when you talked constantly about your girlfriends? Did you talk down to him? Figure out what his biggest complaints were and then work to make the change in your life. If he sees you are willing to change he will be more likely to consider taking you back.
2. Get healthy.
As tempting as it may seem to simply pull all the shades and lock the doors, you have to keep yourself healthy. Don’t neglect the little things. Do your makeup, brush your teeth, and brush your hair.
Instead of wallowing in self pity keep your head up and don’t let your ex see you down. As much as you want to tell him you want him back you have to keep yourself looking attractive. Exercise and rest will also help you tremendously, and make you feel better.
3. Be confident.
Confidence is much more attractive then insecurity in any person. If you want to draw him back to you have to be yourself and exude confidence. You don’t have to be egotistical or rude, just be happy and positive and don’t let him see you down. Show him how happy you are and what he is missing.
4. Go on a date.
Don’t stay stuck in the mud, spread your wings and go on a date or two. Show you ex that you are worth having, and that if he doesn’t get you back someone else will have you. You aren’t going to stick around and wait on him forever and you want him to know that.
It doesn’t matter what caused you to break up, if you truly want him back you have the power to do so. Don’t rely on him to come crawling back, make yourself happy and change the things he wanted you to. You’ll have him back in your arms in no time!
If you’re missing someone and want him back, go watch this video. But let me warn you that it contains dirty psychological tricks that will guarantee he can’t stop thinking about you. Click here to watch it— but make sure you see the whole thing because I’m not sure how long it’ll stay online. Go watch it now.