- 10 Self-Love Infused Things To Do Instead Of Another Crappy Date
- 4 Odd Signs The Person You Just Started Dating Is Seriously Bad News
- Too Damaged To Date: 8 Ways To Avoid Letting The Past Ruin Your Future
- What I Learned From Dating 12 Men in 6 Months
- Is It Possible To Have a Good Relationship With Your Polar Opposite?
- Are You An Introvert? How To Date Without Driving Yourself Crazy
- The Extroverted Woman’s Guide to Dating (and Mating With) An Introvert
- 18 Real Online Dating Lessons I Learned the Hard Way
- Why You Should Hold Out For “The Stomach Flip” Before Deciding If He’s Right For You
- “I met this great guy online, how do I get him to ask me out?”
This policy is valid from 01 November 2009
Testimonials/endorsements on this page may have received compensation in the form of free products, affiliate commissions and other promotional consideration. This web page is sponsored and/or created or supported by a company, organization or group of organizations. For questions about this page, please contact: info @attracttheone.com.
The testimonials/endorsements included in this page abide by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may have influenced the testimonial/endorsement content.
The owner(s) of this page is compensated to provide opinions on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this sales page may have provided compensation for our testimonials/endorsements, we always post our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences with products and services. The views and opinions expressed on this web page are purely the writer’s own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified.
Questions on verification should be directed to: info @attracttheone.com.
Anyone can submit a product review in the form of comment on any review. We can not verify these claims however each IP is logged.
Comments are moderated and edited for slander and SPAM. We also do not approve comments of the obvious such as “item was blue” when the product website clearly states the product is in fact blue. Another example and common complaint is regarding shipping and re-bill subscription charges that may occur through certain merchants. We only post these type of comments when we see a misleading sales page. We cannot post slanderous comments from upset users who forgot to read what they purchased.