- 10 Self-Love Infused Things To Do Instead Of Another Crappy Date
- 4 Odd Signs The Person You Just Started Dating Is Seriously Bad News
- Too Damaged To Date: 8 Ways To Avoid Letting The Past Ruin Your Future
- What I Learned From Dating 12 Men in 6 Months
- Is It Possible To Have a Good Relationship With Your Polar Opposite?
- Are You An Introvert? How To Date Without Driving Yourself Crazy
- The Extroverted Woman’s Guide to Dating (and Mating With) An Introvert
- 18 Real Online Dating Lessons I Learned the Hard Way
- Why You Should Hold Out For “The Stomach Flip” Before Deciding If He’s Right For You
- “I met this great guy online, how do I get him to ask me out?”
All posts by Taylor DuVall
Should You Have Sex On The First Date? 9 Women Tell All
The ultimate unfair irony of women and sex: we’re supposed to be super sexy, but not too sexy. You know what I mean, lady friends. They want us to be vixens in the bedroom, but we shouldn’t want...
- Posted December 4, 2016
8 Unrealistic Relationship Expectations to Ditch and 8 To Keep
Expectations are the best and worst thing to happen to relationships. Whether we should have expectations in a relationship or not, we all have them. Many relationship expectations are rooted in our upbringing and our past romantic experiences....
- Posted November 23, 2016
5 Brutal Truths About Why You’re Miserable In Your Relationship (And How To Get Happiness)
I slammed my car door shut. “Finally some peace,” I thought. My darling boyfriend and I had just gotten into an intense argument about family boundaries. In my mind, he was clearly not concerned about my happiness....
- Posted October 27, 2016
8 Reasons Why Men Lose Interest That Have Nothing To Do With You
A quick Google search about why men lose interest comes up with one common answer: it’s your fault, ladies. Some articles blame women for gaining weight, talking too much, or caring too deeply about women’s equality (How...
- Posted August 4, 2016
How To Forgive And Move On In 3 Steps (Even When It Feels Terrible)
I was sitting in a bar in Costa Rica when a very special woman filled my hands with table salt, napkins, a ketchup bottle, and other odds and ends she could reach. My hands were stretched to...
- Posted August 2, 2016
The #1 Reason You Might Be Unsatisfied in the Bedroom and 8 Simple Solutions To Fix It
If “I can’t get no satisfaction” is your sexual theme song, keep reading, my friend. You’re not alone. You see, we live in a very confused culture when it comes to gaining, keeping and cultivating sexual satisfaction. If...
- Posted June 24, 2016
18 Important Ways To Keep The Romance Alive When Life Gets Messy
Our relationships have seasons, just like the world. The blossoming happiness and warmth of spring and the sizzle of summer happen to be two of my favorite relationship seasons. Rainbows and birds and tanned skin and L.O.V.E....
- Posted June 17, 2016
What Men Want (As Told By 9 Brutally Honest Guys)
Ladies, you already know how it goes. Throughout the ages, women have been given a bad rap when it comes to relationships. All our complexities and individuality are boiled down into oversimplified generalizations like: “women are needy, women...
- Posted June 9, 2016