- 10 Self-Love Infused Things To Do Instead Of Another Crappy Date
- 4 Odd Signs The Person You Just Started Dating Is Seriously Bad News
- Too Damaged To Date: 8 Ways To Avoid Letting The Past Ruin Your Future
- What I Learned From Dating 12 Men in 6 Months
- Is It Possible To Have a Good Relationship With Your Polar Opposite?
- Are You An Introvert? How To Date Without Driving Yourself Crazy
- The Extroverted Woman’s Guide to Dating (and Mating With) An Introvert
- 18 Real Online Dating Lessons I Learned the Hard Way
- Why You Should Hold Out For “The Stomach Flip” Before Deciding If He’s Right For You
- “I met this great guy online, how do I get him to ask me out?”
All posts by Dr. Samantha Rodman
10 Vital Reasons Why More Sex Makes Your Relationship (and Life) SO Much Better
After the first few months or years of a relationship, many couples feel distant and disconnected, or else they feel stressed and overwhelmed with the demands of daily life. This usually leads to a lack of sex and...
- Posted October 1, 2015
Why Do We Pick Partners Who Are Bad For Us?
So many times, in my sessions with clients or just talking to friends, I hear people wonder why they always seem to end up dating people who are bad for them. It seems so obvious that people want to be...
- Posted September 13, 2015