- 10 Self-Love Infused Things To Do Instead Of Another Crappy Date
- 4 Odd Signs The Person You Just Started Dating Is Seriously Bad News
- Too Damaged To Date: 8 Ways To Avoid Letting The Past Ruin Your Future
- What I Learned From Dating 12 Men in 6 Months
- Is It Possible To Have a Good Relationship With Your Polar Opposite?
- Are You An Introvert? How To Date Without Driving Yourself Crazy
- The Extroverted Woman’s Guide to Dating (and Mating With) An Introvert
- 18 Real Online Dating Lessons I Learned the Hard Way
- Why You Should Hold Out For “The Stomach Flip” Before Deciding If He’s Right For You
- “I met this great guy online, how do I get him to ask me out?”
All posts by Michaela Mitchell
4 Reasons Why Disrespecting Your Man Says More About You Than Him
Does this sound familiar? “OMG, he’s such a child. I swear I have to pick up after him and take care of him. Without me, he’d be hungry and naked or in filthy clothes!” What about this?...
7 Ways to Deal With The Ex Who Won’t Let Go
I have what may or may not be a unique problem. My ex is also the father of my children (okay, so that’s not unique at all). He’s never paid child support, hasn’t seen his children in...
5 Confidence-Boosting Ways to Prepare Yourself For True Love After Divorce
August 8, 2012 – the day I found out I was officially divorced from my husband of nine years, a man I’d known for over a decade – was not exactly a banner day. I had strep...
13 Ways You Know You’ve Found the Right Guy After Your Divorce
I don’t know about you, but when I went through my divorce, I swore I’d never go through another one. Whether I stayed single for the rest of my life – a long time, considering I was...
12 Ways to Keep The Lust and Romance Alive — Even When You’ve Been Together For Years
You’re both stuck in a rut, aren’t you? You come home, eat something vaguely nutritious, plop down on the couch in old, not-quite-clean sweats, and binge on Netflix before passing out on the couch. Where’s he? Right...