- 10 Self-Love Infused Things To Do Instead Of Another Crappy Date
- 4 Odd Signs The Person You Just Started Dating Is Seriously Bad News
- Too Damaged To Date: 8 Ways To Avoid Letting The Past Ruin Your Future
- What I Learned From Dating 12 Men in 6 Months
- Is It Possible To Have a Good Relationship With Your Polar Opposite?
- Are You An Introvert? How To Date Without Driving Yourself Crazy
- The Extroverted Woman’s Guide to Dating (and Mating With) An Introvert
- 18 Real Online Dating Lessons I Learned the Hard Way
- Why You Should Hold Out For “The Stomach Flip” Before Deciding If He’s Right For You
- “I met this great guy online, how do I get him to ask me out?”
All posts by Megan Bostic
11 Obnoxious Types of Men To Avoid Dating At All Costs
The heart may want what it wants, but at times we should pay more attention to our brains. Dating is a learning curve. Finding the right guy does not come easy for everyone. A man can be...
Psycho Repellant: How To Get Rid of A Stage 5 Clinger
Does this quote from Wedding Crashers resonate with you? “I gotta get outta here pronto, I got a stage-5 clinger.” You’ve met a guy, he’s attractive, smart, funny, he gives you a few butterflies – at first....
14 Signs You’re a Stage 5 Clinger And How To Stop (#3 Made Me Cringe)
Did you just start dating someone new? Maybe you’ve had two or three dates and you’re really into him. A lot. Too much? How do you know if you’re overdoing it? You might think you’re being sweet...
Ladies, Listen Up: Your Worst Online Dating Mistakes (According to Men)
I have a question for you ladies. How’s online dating going? Is your inbox looking empty? Do you wonder why he stopped texting? Why he didn’t want a second date? Maybe you’re making some mistakes when using...
How To Stop Technology From Killing Your Relationship
Is technology killing romance? Don’t get me wrong, technology is great. The internet keeps us educated, informed, socialized – but the digital age has also made interpersonal relationships a bit, well, impersonal. I mean, it’s hard to...
18 Real Online Dating Lessons I Learned the Hard Way
When my marriage ended after eighteen years, I found myself tossed back into the dating pool. Not an easy task for a fortysomething female. To put it in the nicest terms possible, the relationships that followed weren’t,...