- 10 Self-Love Infused Things To Do Instead Of Another Crappy Date
- 4 Odd Signs The Person You Just Started Dating Is Seriously Bad News
- Too Damaged To Date: 8 Ways To Avoid Letting The Past Ruin Your Future
- What I Learned From Dating 12 Men in 6 Months
- Is It Possible To Have a Good Relationship With Your Polar Opposite?
- Are You An Introvert? How To Date Without Driving Yourself Crazy
- The Extroverted Woman’s Guide to Dating (and Mating With) An Introvert
- 18 Real Online Dating Lessons I Learned the Hard Way
- Why You Should Hold Out For “The Stomach Flip” Before Deciding If He’s Right For You
- “I met this great guy online, how do I get him to ask me out?”
All posts by Linda & Charlie Bloom
Why Sometimes Tough Love Makes All The Difference
(Charlie Bloom) It isn’t always necessary to travel to exotic places to have enlightening experiences. In fact, some of my most enriching moments have come from my local neighborhood, or in this case, my health club. The...
- Posted January 25, 2016
Even True Lovers Sometimes Feel Like They’ve Fallen Out of Love
Linda: Years ago when our kids were small there was a recurring scenario that got played out a lot between Charlie and me. It had to do with my wanting connection and Charlie being distracted or preoccupied...
- Posted January 7, 2016
Why Love Isn’t About Meeting The Right Person, It’s About BEING The Right Person
Lovers are those for whom no minute is like any other, people between whom nothing habitual takes place, just what is new, unprecedented, unexpected. In such connections there exists an almost unbearable happiness. When we understand our...
- Posted December 31, 2015
When Marriage Lasts: Centenarian Couple Shares Secrets to Happy 85 Year Relationship
A while back there was one of those “Maybe-I just-need-to-stop-reading-the-newspaper-for-a-while days. There wasn’t a lot of uplifting news in the world, at least, not that I was hearing about from my usual sources. But then I came...
- Posted December 24, 2015
Brutal Honesty: Would You Remarry Your Husband If You Had A Do-Over?
After an evening of sharing the living room sofa together while they watched a romantic movie, Brandon turned to his partner Kim, to whom he’d been married for nearly 30 years and asked, “If you met me...
- Posted December 17, 2015
Why Creating Real Change In Your Life Is Not Only Possible But Not THAT Difficult
“People don’t change.” If I had a nickel for every time I heard that sentence, I’d be rich. And it is a sentence, not just grammatically-speaking, but those words sentence the speaker and anyone who has a...
- Posted November 12, 2015
How To Fight More Fairly (So It Doesn’t Ruin Everything)
With most couples, it’s not a matter of “if” there is another argument, but “when.” Whether you call it an argument, a difference of opinion, a conflict, a quarrel, a row, a misunderstanding, a squabble, a spat,...
- Posted November 5, 2015