- 10 Self-Love Infused Things To Do Instead Of Another Crappy Date
- 4 Odd Signs The Person You Just Started Dating Is Seriously Bad News
- Too Damaged To Date: 8 Ways To Avoid Letting The Past Ruin Your Future
- What I Learned From Dating 12 Men in 6 Months
- Is It Possible To Have a Good Relationship With Your Polar Opposite?
- Are You An Introvert? How To Date Without Driving Yourself Crazy
- The Extroverted Woman’s Guide to Dating (and Mating With) An Introvert
- 18 Real Online Dating Lessons I Learned the Hard Way
- Why You Should Hold Out For “The Stomach Flip” Before Deciding If He’s Right For You
- “I met this great guy online, how do I get him to ask me out?”
All posts by Kate Taylor
If You Truly Love Me, You Will Care About The Dishes… And Here’s Why
My daughter and I just had our millionth fight over doing the dishes. She’s 19 and still lives with me, while she attends community college. I have one more year with her, then, she goes away to...
- Posted February 29, 2016
Too Damaged To Date: 8 Ways To Avoid Letting The Past Ruin Your Future
Five years ago, I got divorced. I should have done it years earlier, but didn’t. I stayed with someone who was wrong for me for 24 years. I knew he was the wrong guy from the very...
- Posted November 24, 2015