- 10 Self-Love Infused Things To Do Instead Of Another Crappy Date
- 4 Odd Signs The Person You Just Started Dating Is Seriously Bad News
- Too Damaged To Date: 8 Ways To Avoid Letting The Past Ruin Your Future
- What I Learned From Dating 12 Men in 6 Months
- Is It Possible To Have a Good Relationship With Your Polar Opposite?
- Are You An Introvert? How To Date Without Driving Yourself Crazy
- The Extroverted Woman’s Guide to Dating (and Mating With) An Introvert
- 18 Real Online Dating Lessons I Learned the Hard Way
- Why You Should Hold Out For “The Stomach Flip” Before Deciding If He’s Right For You
- “I met this great guy online, how do I get him to ask me out?”
All posts by Jorden Roper
Brutally Honest: My Boyfriend Told Me I Looked Awful, and I Love Him for It
Yes, you read that title correctly. And no, this isn’t one of those tricky articles where the story ends up being completely different than what the title suggests. My boyfriend, Greg, really did tell me that I...
The Extroverted Woman’s Guide to Dating (and Mating With) An Introvert
I’m an extroverted woman in a long-term relationship with an introverted man. It has mostly been easy, but some things have definitely been an adjustment – for both of us. But before we talk about relationships, let’s...
Should You Marry Him? 10 Critical Questions to Ask Before You Say “I Do”
Should you marry him? While the thought of getting married can be exciting, it’s also a huge, life-altering decision. Believe me – I would know. I’ve been through a broken engagement, and even though my ex-fiancée and...