- 10 Self-Love Infused Things To Do Instead Of Another Crappy Date
- 4 Odd Signs The Person You Just Started Dating Is Seriously Bad News
- Too Damaged To Date: 8 Ways To Avoid Letting The Past Ruin Your Future
- What I Learned From Dating 12 Men in 6 Months
- Is It Possible To Have a Good Relationship With Your Polar Opposite?
- Are You An Introvert? How To Date Without Driving Yourself Crazy
- The Extroverted Woman’s Guide to Dating (and Mating With) An Introvert
- 18 Real Online Dating Lessons I Learned the Hard Way
- Why You Should Hold Out For “The Stomach Flip” Before Deciding If He’s Right For You
- “I met this great guy online, how do I get him to ask me out?”
All posts by Erica Florentine
10 Things Single Women Are SO Tired of Hearing (And How To Fire Back)
For those of us women who are single, there are certain times when happily coupled people around us begin saying things that – to be frank – can send chills right down our spines. The cringe-worthiness of...
- Posted November 9, 2015
I Hooked Up With My Best Guy Friend, And Here’s What Happened
In high school, I won an award in my creative writing class for “Most Likely To Write a Happy Ending.” At the time I laughed about it, simply attributing my knack for closing stories on a positive...
- Posted October 9, 2015
“If I’m So Great, Why Am I Still Single?” 5 Reasons You Might Still Be Flying Solo
It’s safe to say that throughout my life thus far I’ve been mostly single. It’s not for lack of trying, I assure you. Truthfully I’ve dated all types men along the way – from gentle giants to...
- Posted September 19, 2015