- 10 Self-Love Infused Things To Do Instead Of Another Crappy Date
- 4 Odd Signs The Person You Just Started Dating Is Seriously Bad News
- Too Damaged To Date: 8 Ways To Avoid Letting The Past Ruin Your Future
- What I Learned From Dating 12 Men in 6 Months
- Is It Possible To Have a Good Relationship With Your Polar Opposite?
- Are You An Introvert? How To Date Without Driving Yourself Crazy
- The Extroverted Woman’s Guide to Dating (and Mating With) An Introvert
- 18 Real Online Dating Lessons I Learned the Hard Way
- Why You Should Hold Out For “The Stomach Flip” Before Deciding If He’s Right For You
- “I met this great guy online, how do I get him to ask me out?”
All posts by Cole Nemeth
9 Sanity-Saving Tips For Working At Home And Juggling Family
After I graduated college, my husband and I agreed that it would be easier if I worked from home. After two years of juggling full-time school, part-time work and an internship, my husband and I were both...
- Posted April 7, 2016
How Becoming Teen Parents Actually Strengthened Our Bond
I was anything but average back in high school. My vibrant and shocking wardrobe was not just an outward appearance, but a way of life, as I was always rebelling against social norms. I enjoyed punk music...
- Posted November 2, 2015
13 Crucial Ways To Show Your Husband You Appreciate Him
My husband and I have been together for almost nine years now. That’s almost a third of my life! Although we’re still madly in love we do have our moments. In particular, when I was in college...
- Posted September 22, 2015