- 10 Self-Love Infused Things To Do Instead Of Another Crappy Date
- 4 Odd Signs The Person You Just Started Dating Is Seriously Bad News
- Too Damaged To Date: 8 Ways To Avoid Letting The Past Ruin Your Future
- What I Learned From Dating 12 Men in 6 Months
- Is It Possible To Have a Good Relationship With Your Polar Opposite?
- Are You An Introvert? How To Date Without Driving Yourself Crazy
- The Extroverted Woman’s Guide to Dating (and Mating With) An Introvert
- 18 Real Online Dating Lessons I Learned the Hard Way
- Why You Should Hold Out For “The Stomach Flip” Before Deciding If He’s Right For You
- “I met this great guy online, how do I get him to ask me out?”
All posts by Brad Browning
How to Get Over An Affair In Your Marriage (And Prevent Divorce)
When someone you love betrays your trust, it can feel like a hopeless hurdle to overcome. The truth is, with a little tender love and care and dedication from both spouses, it’s completely possible for your marriage...
- Posted January 19, 2017
9 Things You MUST Do To Get Your Husband To Recommit To Your Marriage
Does it ever feel like you and your spouse are roommates instead of lovers? Are you worried that they’ve already got one foot out the door? If so, don’t panic. My name is Brad Browning. I’m a...
- Posted January 17, 2017
4 Steps To Reignite The Spark in Your Marriage (Banish Boring)
A marriage is a wonderful union of two people who love each other. Nowhere does it say that you have to have much in common to fall in love. But, it is important that you find activities...
- Posted January 14, 2017
What To Do When Your Husband Wants A Divorce (Make Him Yours Again)
If you’re in a marriage that you want to save but your husband is ready to call it quits, you aren’t alone. Hi there, my name is Brad Browning. Today, I want to speak to the ladies...
- Posted January 10, 2017
How to Apologize (And Actually Be Forgiven)
Apologizing to somebody can be one of the most difficult things in the whole world for a lot of people. I know it can be for me. I mean it’s one thing to realize that you’re wrong...
- Posted January 7, 2017
What to Do If Your Wife Wants a Divorce (And Save Your Marriage)
You’re happily married and things are going great, or so it seems. Then unexpectedly, your wife hits you with some shocking news. She wants a divorce. The announcement hits you like a ton of bricks and suddenly,...
- Posted January 2, 2017
3 Crucial Mindsets You Need If You Want To Rebuild Your Marriage
Brad Browning here. I’m sure most of you guys already know this but I’m a relationship and breakup coach from Canada. Today I’m going to share three helpful tips to rebuild your marriage with your spouse. Before...
- Posted December 30, 2016
7 Tips For Saving Your Marriage (Don’t Ignore This Crucial Advice!)
Today I’m going to cover 7 tips that will help save your marriage even if there’s already been talk of a divorce. My name is Brad Browning and I’m a relationship coach and marriage expert. I’m also...
- Posted December 28, 2016