- 10 Self-Love Infused Things To Do Instead Of Another Crappy Date
- 4 Odd Signs The Person You Just Started Dating Is Seriously Bad News
- Too Damaged To Date: 8 Ways To Avoid Letting The Past Ruin Your Future
- What I Learned From Dating 12 Men in 6 Months
- Is It Possible To Have a Good Relationship With Your Polar Opposite?
- Are You An Introvert? How To Date Without Driving Yourself Crazy
- The Extroverted Woman’s Guide to Dating (and Mating With) An Introvert
- 18 Real Online Dating Lessons I Learned the Hard Way
- Why You Should Hold Out For “The Stomach Flip” Before Deciding If He’s Right For You
- “I met this great guy online, how do I get him to ask me out?”
All posts by Ben Neal
How To Love A Sensitive Man
I’m a sensitive man. I like to write poetry, and meditate, and take long walks alone in the woods. I like a good drama more than a shoot ’em up action flick, and prefer a good book...
8 Powerful Lessons To Learn From Your Breakup (And How It’ll Make You a Better Person)
When a relationship ends, it can feel like the end of the world. Oftentimes, hearts have been broken on both sides. There may be feelings of anger, pain, guilt, resentment, even hatred. There are nights of almost...
5 Things You Need To Do NOW To Be Happily In Love (Whether You’re Single or Coupled Up)
How many happy couples do you know? I mean really, genuinely happy, not just “hanging in there.” I’m guessing the answer is: not very many. I mean we’ve all heard the famous statistic that 50 percent of...
What Men Want: 12 Ways to Be Completely Irresistible
Have you ever wondered what men want in a woman? Sure, there are a lot of shallow guys out there who are only interested in a woman’s looks, in a certain body type or set of features....
What It REALLY Means When Your Man Looks At Other Women (Says a Man)
Picture this: you’re sitting with your boyfriend (or husband) in your favorite restaurant, having a wonderful night out together, when a woman walks by your table. You watch as the man you love turns his head, looks...