- 10 Self-Love Infused Things To Do Instead Of Another Crappy Date
- 4 Odd Signs The Person You Just Started Dating Is Seriously Bad News
- Too Damaged To Date: 8 Ways To Avoid Letting The Past Ruin Your Future
- What I Learned From Dating 12 Men in 6 Months
- Is It Possible To Have a Good Relationship With Your Polar Opposite?
- Are You An Introvert? How To Date Without Driving Yourself Crazy
- The Extroverted Woman’s Guide to Dating (and Mating With) An Introvert
- 18 Real Online Dating Lessons I Learned the Hard Way
- Why You Should Hold Out For “The Stomach Flip” Before Deciding If He’s Right For You
- “I met this great guy online, how do I get him to ask me out?”
All posts by Antasha Durbin
6 Uncomfortable Ways You’re Unconsciously Sabotaging Your Love (And Your Life)
When we are in a relationship we invest ourselves and our time into another person, with the expectation that our partner will also invest time in us. Our lives become intimately interconnected as we immerse ourselves said...
- Posted May 10, 2016
5 Signs Your Crappy Valentine’s Day Relationship Will Fail (And What To Do Instead)
It’s the month of love, and you find yourself quickly moving into a just-in-time Valentine’s Day relationship with an attractive, nice, good-on-paper man. After all, you don’t want to be THAT girl on Valentines Day again–finishing a...
- Posted February 6, 2016
Dear Men: To Earn Our Respect, Quit Wussing Out And Start Acting Like EQUALS
Four years ago I started dating a really nice guy who I liked a lot. He was good-looking, sweet, intelligent and very gentle. Almost everything about our relationship was perfect. Within weeks we were living like newlyweds,...
- Posted December 10, 2015
How To Date As A Single Mom: One Savvy Mama Spills Her Secrets
It’s 7:30 p.m. and she’s wearing her favorite green dress. Her hair is perfectly blown out, and her makeup looks natural and flawless. She sits across from a very patient, kind and handsome man who has been...
- Posted October 5, 2015
When The Sex Is Amazing, But He’s Definitely NOT “The One”
Take a moment to imagine your perfect partner. What qualities does (s)he possess? What does (s)he look like? Is (s)he handsome? Smart? Funny? Successful? Loving? Amazing in bed? Mine is passionate, sexy, well spoken, self-assured, and successful...
- Posted September 16, 2015