- 10 Self-Love Infused Things To Do Instead Of Another Crappy Date
- 4 Odd Signs The Person You Just Started Dating Is Seriously Bad News
- Too Damaged To Date: 8 Ways To Avoid Letting The Past Ruin Your Future
- What I Learned From Dating 12 Men in 6 Months
- Is It Possible To Have a Good Relationship With Your Polar Opposite?
- Are You An Introvert? How To Date Without Driving Yourself Crazy
- The Extroverted Woman’s Guide to Dating (and Mating With) An Introvert
- 18 Real Online Dating Lessons I Learned the Hard Way
- Why You Should Hold Out For “The Stomach Flip” Before Deciding If He’s Right For You
- “I met this great guy online, how do I get him to ask me out?”
All posts by Amanda Stern
What I Learned From Dating 12 Men in 6 Months
Once I knew divorce was in my future, I began thinking about dating, something I had not done in 15 years. The idea was both frightening and exciting, and part of my thought process was, “with whom?”...
- Posted November 20, 2015
Always Trust Your Gut: Chilling Red Flags That I ALMOST Ignored
Several months after my divorce, I decided I was ready to date. Since I hadn’t had luck meeting any dateable men at the grocery store or any other routine stop, I followed friends’ recommendations and created a...
- Posted October 23, 2015