I talk to women all the time who are, well, sick and tired of being sick and tired of how their life is going. They are unhappy, unfulfilled, and just don’t see how life can change. They feel stuck behind the labels they’ve assigned to themselves. Mom. Wife. Sister. Grandmother. They tell me about numbing […]
I talk to women all the time who are, well, sick and tired of being ...
Recently I had the pleasure of being a guest on the Coupleology.com podcast with Dr. ...
When I prepared for the release of my group coaching program, “Make Your Inner Sex Kitten ...
Should you get married? While the thought of getting married can be exciting, it’s also ...
Who has time to floss their teeth every day? Let alone use their electronic toothbrush ...
Recently I had the pleasure of being a guest on the Coupleology.com podcast with Dr. Rhoberta Shaler. Among the things we discussed during that lovely talk were your dating list, and how women often use their what they want to sabotage themselves when it comes to finding love. Now, I’m a big supporter of knowing […]
When I prepared for the release of my group coaching program, “Make Your Inner Sex Kitten Roar,” I talked to both men and women about what makes a person sexy. The number one answer: confidence. I wish that I could hand you a beautifully wrapped gift filled with all the confidence you’ll ever need, but I […]
Should you get married? While the thought of getting married can be exciting, it’s also a huge, life-altering decision. Believe me – I would know. I’ve been through a broken engagement, and even though my ex-fiancée and I weren’t right for each other, it still really sucked. I felt like my whole life had been […]
Who has time to floss their teeth every day? Let alone use their electronic toothbrush for the allotted 2 minutes? And, honestly, who has the luxury of so much time that they actually remember to use sunscreen every day? And is there anyone out there – except maybe the rich and famous Housewives – who […]
When my marriage ended after eighteen years, I found myself tossed back into the dating pool. Not an easy task for a fortysomething female. To put it in the nicest terms possible, the relationships that followed weren’t, um, noteworthy. The straw that broke this camel’s back was the boyfriend that lied about his entire life […]
In order to live an extraordinary life that is filled with love and beauty, you have to set standards for the non-negotiable parts of your life. I touched on this a few weeks ago when I talked about compassionate discipline, but now comes the next step. Compassionate discipline helps us balance powerful living with beautiful […]
Hi Elizabeth, I am or was in at what I thought was a good place in a relationship that has been growing with a great, thoughtful guy for a little over a year. Plans were changed because he had something come up with his mom (and plans seem to get changed a lot), who is […]
When I fall in love, I fall instantly. I am not graceful, taking my time, reserved. My entire heart clings to that person and all of my cliche hopes for the future. At least it used to. In the past year of singledom I have gone out on 1-3 dates with about 9 guys. Each […]
Hi Elizabeth, I am a 51 year old single woman but I am chatting, sporadically, to a slightly younger (5 years) man I met online. He ticks many of my boxes, gorgeous, successful, very romantic, gentlemanly etc. I want to push for a meeting but I do want him to make the first move and […]
Picture this: you’re sitting with your boyfriend (or husband) in your favorite restaurant, having a wonderful night out together, when a woman walks by your table. You watch as the man you love turns his head, looks her up and down, and his eyes linger just a little too long on her breasts, or her […]
- Real Talk: You Deserve More, But The Choice Is Yours June 29, 2015
- Should You Burn “Your List” When It Comes To Meeting Mr. Right? June 23, 2015
- Want To Feel Sexier? 8 Ways to Boost Your Confidence Starting Now June 22, 2015
- Should You Get Married? 10 Critical Questions to Ask Yourself Before You Say “I Do” June 9, 2015
- Why Taking Time For Self Care Isn’t A Luxury, It’s a Choice June 8, 2015
- How to Get Your Ex Back in 9 Critical Steps August 5, 2013
- How to Make Him Miss You: 8 Ways to Make Him Come Around November 14, 2014
- How to Maintain a Long Distance Relationship October 23, 2014
- Been Cheated On? How to Trust Again September 15, 2014
- 8 Ways to Deal With Rejection Like a Rockstar January 15, 2014
- Wendy Jessup: My bf and I live together have been engaged for al...
- Kevin: You know your stuff & this is a great site , l...
- Kevin: Both genders are pilloried for having a sex drive ...
- Kevin: Far less men do this nowadays....mainly because ma...
- Elizabeth Stone: No harm done, Kevin. It IS tough out there. With m...
- Real Talk: You Deserve More, But The Choice Is Yours
- Should You Burn “Your List” When It Comes To Meeting Mr. Right?
- Want To Feel Sexier? 8 Ways to Boost Your Confidence Starting Now
- Should You Get Married? 10 Critical Questions to Ask Yourself Before You Say “I Do”
- Why Taking Time For Self Care Isn’t A Luxury, It’s a Choice
- 18 Real Online Dating Lessons I Learned the Hard Way
- Want An Extraordinary Life? Define Your Non-Negotiable Standards For Living
- “I Said The Absolute Wrong Thing, He Pulled Away— What Do I Do Now?”
- Why You Should Hold Out For “The Stomach Flip” Before Deciding If He’s Right For You
- “I met this great guy online, how do I get him to ask me out?”