- 4 Odd Signs The Person You Just Started Dating Is Seriously Bad News
- Too Damaged To Date: 8 Ways To Avoid Letting The Past Ruin Your Future
- What I Learned From Dating 12 Men in 6 Months
- Is It Possible To Have a Good Relationship With Your Polar Opposite?
- Are You An Introvert? How To Date Without Driving Yourself Crazy
- The Extroverted Woman’s Guide to Dating (and Mating With) An Introvert
- 18 Real Online Dating Lessons I Learned the Hard Way
- Why You Should Hold Out For “The Stomach Flip” Before Deciding If He’s Right For You
- “I met this great guy online, how do I get him to ask me out?”
- 10 Signs You’ve Caught (and Should Release) a Bad Boy
How Your Expectations COULD Sabotage Your Relationship and What To Do About It
“Expectation is the root of all heartache.” -William Shakespeare Awhile back, my mother-in-law visited and it brought up a lot of interesting insights. I’m sure you’re well aware that entire...
- April 26, 2016
It’s Your Relationship Vs. The World. Scary, Huh?
I was driving through downtown Chicago on the interstate when I saw the sign: “Life is short. Have an affair.” These bold words were accompanied by a suggestive image...
- April 25, 2016
What Happens When A Man Falls (And Stays) In Love
Here’s what it feels like to a man when he first falls in love with a woman. He feels happy. His happiness flows naturally from expectations of something wonderful...
- April 18, 2016
The Single Most Important Emotion For A Man
Can your man turn you on when he’s been acting like an absolute jerk all day, hurting your feelings and making you feel small and worthless? Not unless his...
- April 11, 2016
9 Sanity-Saving Tips For Working At Home And Juggling Family
After I graduated college, my husband and I agreed that it would be easier if I worked from home. After two years of juggling full-time school, part-time work and...
- April 7, 2016
4 Secrets To Irresistible, Magnetic Self Confidence
Would you like to have really solid, powerful, bulletproof self-confidence? I’m talking about the kind of confidence that is rooted so deep it is literally unshakable. I’m talking about...
- April 3, 2016
7 Little Things That Will Keep Your Relationship Afloat While You Battle Busy
I decided a few months ago that even though I’ve been ultra busy— that it was time to get a puppy. Clearly, choosing now to housebreak a puppy— with the work...
- April 2, 2016
Changing Your Life Means Changing Your Mindset. And Changing Your Mindset Means…
A statement a friend made in a letter has been playing in my head. We have been writing to each other about our creative work. We are both shifting...
- April 1, 2016